Soar like a bird with a professional paragliding pilot over the majestic peaks of the Garmisch-Partenkirchen ski resort!
Fly from different spots in the area of Garmisch-Partenkirchen - at the foot of Alpspitze, with an experienced pilot of AEROTAXI UG. You'll enjoy stunning views of Zugspitze, at the Wetterstein mountain range and in the German-Austrian Alps.
- Osterfelderkopf: At 2,020 m the flight starts from the Osterfelderkopf, with a height difference of about 1,300 meters. On a beautiful meadow at the foot of the imposing Alpspitze, you first fly over the hiking and skiing area with a view towards the Wetterstein massif, the Jag castle Schachen of King Ludwig, the Karwendel mountains, and the castle Elmau.
- Kreuzeck: At 1,650 m, the flight starts with a height difference of approx. 900 meters. First, you go over a part of the Kandahar World Cup ski run, over the local mountain area with a view of the new ski jump, Lake Starnberg and on clear days to Munich. Back over the Rießersee, you fly to the landing site.
- Wank: You start on the local mountain of the Partenkirchner - the Wank. In spring and autumn, when the thermal conditions at the Osterfelderkopf are not so good anymore, you change to the "Sonnenberg" for longer flights. Now you have the entire Zugspitz and Wetterstein massif directly in front of you. As soon as the thermals carry you over the starting point, you experience a magnificent view of the Estergebirge, the Karwendel Mountains, and the Walchensee.
- Panoramic flight of up to 20 min.
- Panoramic flight Plus of 25 to 40 min.
- Thermal flight of 50 to 90 min. - Thermals can take the paraglider far above the starting point and mountain tops!
- After that the paraglider and harness have been prepared, your pilot will give you a briefing on the starting procedure. Then, you will seat in the harness and after a few energetic steps, you already float in the air! You'll be amazed at how easy and fast was the takeoff.
- Seconds after the start you can relax and unwind. Your pilot glides off gently, use the thermals or gives you an adrenaline rush with his dynamic flying style. Lean back, feel the wind on your face and enjoy the beautiful scenery surrounding you.
- After 20 to 90 min. flying, your pilot gives you the landing declaration: Slip forward in the harness at 10m height, be ready to run, the glider is braked by the pilot, the ground is there, a few meters walk - it's like a "jump" from a chair - and that's it, you are on the ground again.