- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Durationfrom full day to 4-7 days
- Opening seasons:
Haliotis Faial proposes a range of courses to help you become a PADI certified scuba diver, enabling you to dive autonomously anywhere in the world.
The diving centre will take you to the best diving spots around Faial Island that can be accessed by boats.
Lying in the Atlantic Ocean about 1500km from Lisbon, Faial is a small volcanic island with a surface area of 173km2 and is less than 1 million years old.
The island is verdant and tranquil, with beautiful landscapes and an incredible blue ocean that has a prolific marine life. Far from the touristic masses the island is a calm and peaceful spot – perfect for those of you looking to explore the wild undisturbed beauty of the ocean. Faial is known as the Blue Island because of its abundant blue hydrangeas that bloom in summer.
Haliotis Faial proposes 4 different PADI courses:
- PADI Discover Scuba diving
- PADI Scuba Diver
- PADI Open water diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
PADI: Professional Association of Diving Instructors® PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organisation
Please note that the PADI Discover Scuba diving is only an initiation and doesn't allow you to dive alone.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made