- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Portuguese, French
- Duration1 hr
- Opening seasons:
Cowfish Dive Center offers PADI courses for people of all levels, delivering a service of the highest quality. The courses range from Bubblemaker to speciality courses.
This course is a great initiation for young daredevils looking to get a taste of scuba diving. The Bubblemaker programme is an introduction to the thrill of breathing underwater.
All children over the age of 8 can seize this opportunity to take the plunge with a PADI certified instructor and try scuba diving in the safe environment of a diving pool.
Whether it's a glass of milk, bubble gum or submerged beneath the surface - children can't help blowing bubbles! So why not try blowing bubbles the PADI way!
Your child will have a brief explanation of the activity followed by a demo of the equipment they'll be using. They'll then dive down to a depth of maximum 2 metres and learn how to efficiently communicate with the instructor underwater.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
This course is a great taster session for children into the world of scuba diving.Objectives
- Dive down to a depth of 2 metresActivity requirements
- Under 8 must provide written parental consent
- Must be in good physical condition
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.
- All necessary scuba diving gear
- PADI certificate
- Bottled water and snacks