- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesPortuguese, English, French
- Durationfrom full day to 4-7 days
- Opening seasons:
Haliotis Santa Maria proposes a range of courses to help you become a PADI certified scuba diver, enabling you to dive autonomously anywhere in the world.
Haliotis will always take you to the best scuba diving spots around Santa Maria - all spots are exceptionally beautiful and located near the city, they are accessed using a boat.
Haliotis Santa Maria proposes 4 different PADI courses:
- PADI Discover Scuba diving
- PADI Scuba Diver
- PADI Open water diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
PADI: Professional Association of Diving Instructors® PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organisation
Please note that the PADI Discover Scuba diving is only an initiation and doesn't allow you to dive alone.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected