- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGerman, French, English
- Duration5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Mallorca's rock formations along with the flow of rivers have created amazing creeks and canyons for you to explore, the Muntanya canyon is great for first timers!
Muntanya canyon is a fantastic initiation canyon, usually dry, where you can practice all the techniques of descent of ravines in a unique environment.
The Torrente de Muntanya, a river that flows near Pollença has created an amazing canyon over the centuries that is known a Muntanya. The canyon is located in the most northern point of the island of Mallorca.
The Muntanya canyon is the perfect playground for your first canyoning outing. Shimmering, hiking, jumping in pools and abseiling... You'll explore this amazing spot! The canyon is surrounded by beautiful limestone walls with shapes that seem from out of this world! Also, the passage of water has eroded the stone creating almost perfect stairways for you to descend!
Explora Mallorca is ready to take you on this trip, are you ready to go back to basics?
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Difference in altitude: 240 m.
All participants must be able to swim. Minors must have authorization from their parents.Special terms
The itinerary can suffer modifications if the weather conditions are not adequate. If that's the case, the canyon chosen will have the same level of difficulty.
Please get in touch with your provider after booking to arrange the specific meeting point.
- Wetsuit, harness, and helmet
- Necessary technical equipment, first aid kit
- Professional Guide
- Footwear that can get wet
- Water (1.5L/person) and food (sandwich, energy bars, fruit)
- Mesh, thermal t-shirt and windstoper
- Water-proof camera optional