- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Spanish
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Mallorca is one of the best rock climbing spots in Spain, which is why Experience Mallorca offers you exciting climbing routes through different cliffs and coastal mountains of the island.
Sa Gubia: the largest crag in Mallorca, as it has manyavailable routes and heights, which enables lots multi-pitch climbs.
Fraguel: which has the largest amount of high graded climbing routes available here in Mallorca and attracts a lot of European climbers.
Nort west of Mallorca: in the mountains of Soller all the way to Inca, which are the highest mountains on the island and offer best spots.
East Mallorca: this area hosts the the most deep water soloing in Mallorca.
How do I know where the activity will take place?
It all depends on your level of experience, so book according to your level and the guides will take you to the best place!
Who can participate?
Anyone who wishes to venture in this exhilarating climbing adventure!
* Children must be at least 12 years old.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
This option is for climbers of intermediate level.
Duration: 4HSpecial terms
Once your reservation is confirmed the provider will contact you to get your height, weight and shoe size so they can provide you the necessary equipment.
The meeting point
- It will be determined directly with the provider days before the activity.
- They can pick you up at your accommodation if necessary or meet you directly at the school.
- All necessary climbing equipment
- Sportswear & climbing shoes
- Water & snacks