- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Explore the mysterious and enchanting subaquatic world of Tenerife with this first guided dive. Your instructor will take you out to a spot best adapted to your level and the weather conditions of the day.
This is the fastest and easiest way to enjoy the underwater environment of this spectacular Canary Island. You'll be accompanied by a PADI certified instructor who will be at your side at all times. He'll take you on a safe underwater excursion, where you'll be able to enjoy the fascinating marine life from a nearby creek, including the majestic turtles!
Examples of dive sites you'll visit:
You'll anchor at 6 feet above a rock platform edge, where you'll find large rocks and numerous cracks, which are home to schools and snorers bream, octopus, eels, anemones, tiny crustaceans.
In the deepest part you'll find garden eels and rays of various sizes. On the way you'll find a huge sunken anchor.
Depth: 7-26 meters
Location: 18-12 minutes from Moana Diving
This is one of the most famous diving spots in Tenerife. It is located in a bay, sheltered from the wind and currents, making it a very quiet dive site. The main attraction of this place are the friendly green turtles who love to approach divers. you may also see octopus, crab, harlequin scarlet lady, lobster canaria, trumpet fish, etc.
Depth: 6-14 meters
Location: 8-10 minutes from Moana Diving
This is a drift dive, because there's usually a current in which you'll follow a wall full of cracks, holes and ledges. You'll find schools of trumpets and grunts, moray eels, shrimp cleaners, anemones, scorpion fish, rays and angel sharks. It is a dive abundant with sea life and has excellent visibility - a great delight for photographers.
Depth: 12-20 meters
Location: 6-8 minutes from Moana Diving
Stunning large cave with three vaults in which you can ascend to the surface inside and breathe the air that slips through the cracks to the outside. The boulders on the bottom ensure a fantastic visibility that allows you to enjoy many red reef lobsters, shrimp, anemones, eels and some stingrays. The name derives from spongy rock formations shaped like a brain. This spot is very different from all others on the island and is very similar to the famous Mexican Cenotes.
Depth: 15 meters
Location: 20 minutes from Moana Diving
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
The activity will last 2.5 hours with 20 minutes in the water.Itinerary
- You'll start by completing the paperwork for registration, after which you'll get geared up.
- Once equipped, you'll take the boat to the spot of the day, where you'll be given a safety briefing and intro to the activity. The spot chosen will not be exposed to any currents or waves. You'll stay in the water for approximately 20 minutes, giving you ample time to enjoy the sea life and turtles.
- After your excursion you'll return to the diving centre, where you can take a shower in the onsite facilities.
All participants must be able to swim autonomously.Special terms
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.
- All necessary scuba diving gear
- Boat transfer to the spot
- Shower facilities at the dive centre
- Swimming costume/shorts
- Bottled water and snacks