- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Durationfrom 2.5 hrs to 3 half days
- Opening seasons:
Siroco Kite School offers you group kitesurfing lessons for a maximum of 6 participants. Each lesson will be completely adapted to you, so even if you have experience or not you can still learn a lot!
The classes are held in Las Palmas Beach in Gran Canaria, ranked in the top 3 best kitesurfing boarding sites in the world. It is famous for its mild climate and annual average temperature of 24°C all year round. During the months of July & August is the absolute best, because the wind blows every day.
This activity has three options for you to choose from:
· 2.5 hour group lesson: this option is for anyone that ones to either try out kitesurfing for the first time or has already some experience but wants to get better. Depending on your level you can choose the techniques you want to learn.
· 2 hour semiprivate lesson: this option is for small groups that want anyone to get better. Depending on your level you can choose the techniques you want to learn
· 3 class pack: if you want to have a longer experience learning kitesurfing.
During the lessons, you will be accompanied by an IKO-certified instructor who enjoys sharing his passion with his students.
Siroco Kite School has a support boat that increases the speed of learning since you have no limited space, waves or other kitesurfers bothering around you, and you don't waste time walking along the shore to return to the beginning of the beach. In addition to their 2 engines-Yamaha 4-stroke 70 C.V. boat, they have radio control systems to improve safety and communication between instructors and students so you progress even faster.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected