- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French, German
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Lanzarote Ocean's Divers Diving Center encourages you to discover the underwater world with the company of their PADI certified instructors.
Dive in Playa Chica, a renowned diving spot, where you will be able to see a big part of the local marine species of Lanzarote. Playa Chica is a beautiful and safe environment that is fortunate enough to have the best visibility of Europe. Imagine diving in clear waters and being able to see everything like if it were in an aquarium!
The people at Lanzarote Ocean's Divers offer you a first dive with a duration of 30 to 60 minutes. You will experience for the first time the feeling of breathing underwater, reaching a state of weightlessness while discovering the marine life in first person. You will be given theoretical notions before entering the water. Later you will accompanied by your guide through all the activity. Since it’s your first scuba dive, you will reach a depth of 6 meters that will be enough to get you out of your comfort zone.
As an extra, you will get some underwater pictures completely free of charge. A beautiful lifelong souvenir! And if that is not enough, this scuba dive will give you credits for the next course if you wish to continue.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Discover the amazing underwater ecosystem of Lanzarote. Playa Chica is a beginner scuba diver's paradise thanks to its rich sea life, and its clear warm waters from 18ºC to 24ºC that allow visibility of up to 30 meters. You will learn basic scuba diving skills like beat breathing technique and sign language so you can communicate while diving. Also, the guides will give you some environment related advice.Itinerary
1. You will meet your PADI certified instructor who will take you to the most popular place for diving in Lanzarote: Playa Chica.
2. Before entering the water, you will be provided with some basic notions you should take into account during your first dive.
3. Once underwater, you will be accompanied at every moment. Your guide will show you the underwater species of Canary Islands.
4. After finishing, you will be returned to the meeting point.Activity requirements
Participants must be in good general health.
All participants must fill in a basic health questionnaire upon arrival.
All participants must bring a medical certificate from their doctor dated within the last 3 months stating that they are allowed to practice this activity.Special terms
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.
- All equipment rental including tanks
- Pick-up service (optional and in the Puerto del Carmen area)
- Underwater photo album
- Bottled water and snack