This offer is very popular
1 person recently chose this activity
Sport level: Beginner
Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish
Fitness level: Beginner
Duration: from 2 hrs to 3 hrs
moderate1) Cancellation 10 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Boa Vista Wind Club, Praia do Estoril, Sal Rel, Cape Verde
Boavista Wind Club offers SUP courses and lessons for all levels (beginner to advenced) in the best spots in Boa Vista.
Stand Up Paddle is one of the most popular water sports due to the ease with which you can learn it. You can do it in waves or on flat water and the conditions are perfect for those who want to learn, as there are normally very few waves.
100 meters south of Boavista Wind Club, there is a small reef with surf ideal for those who want to learn or practice this sport in the waves.
All the instructors are practitioners of SUP and have a lot of experience at sea.
You can choose the following lessons depending on your needs and level:
- Taster lesson: This is for you if you would like to try SUP and see if you enjoy the sport.
- Intermediate and advanced lesson: Improve your navigational technique in different conditions and take your first steps in the waves.
- Introductory course: You will learn how to perform all the techniques correctly and enjoy more of the practice of SUP.