- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Come and discover another aspect of Corsica by exploring its amazing underwater flora and fauna! You will learn a lot about the different species inhabiting the beautiful site of Cap Sagro.
Thanks to this one-hour snorkeling excursion, you will explore the fascinating underwater world around the amazing spot of Cap Sagro. With your mask, snorkle and fins, you will swim freely around the spot and enjoy an outstanding submarine scenery.
Cap Sagro is an anchorage where the ancient Roman fleet landed the goods for this part of Cap Corse. It’s Dollfin’s favorite spot for snorkeling and diving excursions. On this amazingly beautiful site, you will discover a multicolored, diverse and abundant sea life: barracudas, corbs, Atlantic pomfrets, red mullets…
After meeting with your instructor at the diving center, you will gear up and head off to Cap Sagro by boat. You will then snorkle for one hour in the turquoise Corsican waters where you will be surrounded by many different species.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Come and explore the outstanding underwater world of Corsica thanks to this snorkeling excursion. You will be amazed by the great amount of things you can admire with a simple mask and snorkle!Objectives
- Being able to distinguish and name the species inhabiting the Mediterranean seabeds
- Know more about the local culture thanks to the instructors’ explainations during the activity
If you are a group of more than 18 people, please contact us to let us know.
- Mask, snorkle and fins
- 1-hour snorkeling excursion with a certified instructor
- Swimming suit