- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Italian
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover Pulischellu Canyon, a natural and family-friendly aqualand in the heart of the Bavella massif in southern Corsica.
Pulischellu is a canyon located in Aiguilles de Bavella massif, southern Corsica. It is one of the most playful canyon in the island where you will find every aspect of canyoning: jumps, slides in clear water basins and many surprises not to be missed!
It is an beginner canyon that has no technical difficulty but can be adapted to a sport level. So you can easily do it with your friends or family!
- Once you arrive at the meeting point, you follow your guide by car to the departure point of the canyon.
- After about 15 minutes walk, you realise a descent that lasts 2 to 2,5 hours.
- The canyon leads you under a bridge where your car is parked. So no walk back is needed at the end of the canyon!
With Natura Canyon, you'll discover the Corsican history while exploring this splendid canyon.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
To practice this activity, you must be able to swim.
- Neoprene suit
- All necessary equipment
- Closed-toe shoes
- Shirt & shorts
- Bottled water & snacks