From the Fango valley to the beach of Saleccia, All Road Emotions takes you to discover the Corsican nature with their 4x4 vehicles.
Come live an original and unforgettable experience discovering Corsica in the wild, its fauna, flora, and history, with the opportunity to drive the 4x4!
Six routes are possible from L'Île-Rousse, Upper Corsica.
- Wild getaway: 1/2 day - A ride on the heights of the "Serra" overlooking the bay of Calvi and descending into the wild coves of the peninsula of Revellata.
- Balagna discovery: 1/2 day - The tour that takes the road of the "Garden of Corsica" through the most beautiful villages perched in typical Balagna houses.
- Fascinating Agriate: Full day - Immersion in "the attic of Corsica" with a lot of history and vegetation. You'll discover an unusual site combining the maquis of the Agriates desert and the Caribbean-like beaches.
- Ghignu A Bella: Full day - Departure to a natural site in the wild... The beach of Ghignu. To get there, you'll take the highways, offering a live postcard of Balagne overlooking a large part of the Ostriconi valley.
- Complete Corsica: Full day - Natural pools of crystal clear rivers... A condensed of typical and wild Corsica. Experience the 4x4 ride by crossing valleys, rivers, creeks, and deserted beaches!
- Balagna villages: Full day - Crossing and stops in the most beautiful hilltop villages of the Balagna hinterland: Monticello, Belgodère, Speloncato, Feliceto, Santa Reparata Di Balagna, Sant'Antonino...