- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English
- Duration20 min
- Opening seasons:
Jump from a moving tram on cables hanging in a valley at a height of 450 feet.
The bungee jump of Monteverde Extremo from 143 metres is listed as one of the best sites that Costa Rica has offer!
Not only for its fall of 80 meters (265 fts), that places it among the highest hanging platforms, but also for the lush beauty of the canyon that makes it the ideal place to get some good photos of the jumpers who show that the place is 100% adrenaline!
Arguably the main attraction of Monteverde is the massive 10,500 hectares (26,000 acres) of Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, attracting 70,000 tourists a year. It is known as the site with the largest number of orchids in the world, with 34 of its 500 newly discovered species.
This area is also a stop of 91 species of migratory birds. The famous quetzal resides here all year. The fauna of the region includes marsupials, muskrats, primates, wild pigs, deer, tapir, the list is endless!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
This is an extremely unique activity, as the jump is performed from a tram that moves using a system of cables to a point where only the most daring climb to the spectacular height of 143 meters, thus making it the highest in Costa Rica and Central America.Activity requirements
All participants must:
- Be in good physical condition
- Not suffer from vertigo or any other health problems
- Not be pregnant
Please get in touch with your guide after booking to arrange the pickup service.
- All necessary bungee jumping gear
- Transportation from any hotel in Monteverde
- Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions
- Bottled water
- Closed sport shoes