- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Italian
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Rock climbing is an amazing adventure filled with adrenaline. It is perfect for people of all levels.
You can climb up to 30 metres and experience the beautiful views of the city Omiš, the Adriatic Sea and the canyon of Cetina.
All you need for this fabulous trip is an appropriate sportswear outfit and of course, an adventurous spirit.
A variety of routes available give you the opportunity to feel the true meaning of being a climber, especially as there’s something for everyone.
Your safety is of the utmost importance, the qualified guides along with professional equipment ensure you’re safe and practicing correctly at all times – letting you live a worry-free experience.
The programme starts at 9am at the climbing area Planovo where, after being introduced to your instructor and the basics of climbing, you will be supplied with climbing shoes, a harness and a helmet, all necessary for a comfortable and safe climb.
You’ll finish after about 3 hours depending on your physical abilities. The package also includes your climbing pictures taken by your guide.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- You will meet up at the centre where you will be introduced to your guide, after which you'll be driven to the starting point
- A short safety talk is given along with the necessary gear and once you are ready the adventure begins!
- Experience a thrilling adventure in a safe environmentActivity requirements
Minimum age: 5 years
All participants under 18 must provide written parental consent.
- All necessary climbing gear
- Sports clothing
- Bottled water
- Change of clothing
- Closed comfortable footwear