- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, German, Croatian
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Buckle up and get ready to fly like Batman through the lush forest surrounding the beautiful waters of the Cetina River! Get ready for some serious ziplining action while visiting Croatia!
Ziplining Croatia welcomes you to their adrenaline drenched ziplining polygon located in the canyon of the Cetina river. There, you will experience the freedom of soaring through the skies among some of the most beautiful natural landscapes of Croatia.
The ziplining experience consists of eight steel wires strained across the canyon which you will descend one by one with the help of a harness. Though the experience is guaranteed to get your blood pumping and your adrenaline levels to the maximum, you will always be in complete safety!
The total length of all wires is 2100m, so get ready for a quite long trip. At a height of 150m above ground, the longest wire is 700m long. In a group of 10 guests maximum, you will go through the polygon accompanied by two guides. All the guides are certified and have been practicing ziplining in Croatia for a very long time. The whole outing will take about 3 hours, and it involves a short walk, some training at the polygon, getting to know the zipline, and going down each wire.
So what are you waiting for, start discovering the Cetina canyon from a different angle, while ziplining over the Cetina river.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- After meeting with your instructor at the office in Omiš, you will sign a release and waiver of liability.
- You will be taken 3 kilometers along the river Cetina towards Podašpilje, the starting point of the tour, on a curve near the medieval fortress Visećgrad.
- You'll get your equipment, walk to the meeting point and have a short training session before ziplining
- Then you'll get familiar with the zip-line, following a marked route to the starting point
Participants must not weight more than 140 kg.
Minors' parents must sign a parent's consent so kids can participate.
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water and snacks
- Hiking boots