- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Croatian
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Come and experience the best water adventure tour in Croatia!
Extreme canyoning gives you a deeper and more challenging experience of the Cetina River canyon. You'll experience walking, hiking, sliding down the rapids, swimming in crystal clear natural water pools, walking through the tunnels and abseiling near a 55m high waterfall. You'll also do some cliff jumping of up to 10 meters high (optional) and abseiling a 20m high cliff.
All you need for this outing is an adventurist spirit! Get ready to experience the best thrills of your life!
The spring of river Cetina is situated in the Dalmatian countryside, near the Vrlika village. Cetina is 104 km long and enters the sea in the city of Omiš 25 km south of Split. The best part of the canyoning adventure is in the middle of the river just near Zadvarje village. It is at this spot, over the last 1000 years that Cetina River has created the deepest canyon in its bed, ideal for an extreme canyoning escapade.
- Distance: 2500 metres
- Deepest part: 180 metres
- Highest waterfall: 55 metres
- River temperature: 15-20 degrees
- Approx. time from start to finish: 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Experience: not necessary
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected