- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesCroatian, English
- Durationfrom 20 min to 2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Choose from 7 unique, thematic routes and take off above some of the most famous sightseeing spots around Split. Your bird’s eye view of Dalmatia’s stunningly diverse region is an incredible experience not to be missed!
From lush forests, waterfalls, pure blue bodies of water, picturesque cities with terracotta roofs to staggering mountains, you’ll get to discover remarkable landscapes and sights from your exclusive vantage point. Flying in a Cessna 172 Skyhawk or Cessna 182 Skylane with your certified pilot, you’ll get to choose from 7 thematic routes where you’ll get to see these highlights:
1. The Game of Thrones route: You’ll fly over the charming stone city of Dubrovnik which was the main filming location of King’s Landing, the capital of the Seven Kingdoms, in the famous TV series Game of Thrones.
2. Mama Mia 2 route: You’ll be soaring over the mesmerizing city of Split and the beautiful island of Vis which was the backdrop of where the famous Mamma Mia 2 was filmed.
3. Wonder of Nature route: With incredible aerial views of Krka waterfalls, you’ll also get to discover the beauty of the oldest and biggest national park in Croatia: Plitvicka Lakes National Park.
4. 1000 Islands route: You’ll have magnificent views of the Kaštela bay and understand why Croatia is called the land of 1000 islands as you fly above different miniature islands, cliffs, and reefs.
5. Blue & Red Lakes route: You’ll get to have astonishing views of Imotski, a fertile valley nestled between rocky plateaus as well as two incredible crater lakes that are blue and red!
6. Diocletian route: You’ll get to fly over the ancient Klis Fortress built in the 15th century as well as having panoramic views of Split, the stunning Marjan forest, and the islands of Brač and Šolta.
7. Alkar Route: Flying over the medieval town of Alkar, you’ll also get to have incredible views of Peruca lake!
Taking off from Sinj Airport, you’ll get to experience some of the most unique sights in Croatia as you discover the beauty of Dalmatia during your scenic flight!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made