- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGerman, English
- Duration4-7 days
- Opening seasons:
Become a certified Scuba diver today with The PADI Open Water Course with Coral Bay Divers in Cyprus. No previous experience needed, just the will to learn and explore scuba diving. By mixing up theory with water training, after the course, you will have all the experience needed to dive by yourself all around the world!
Imagine this. You are diving by yourself in scenic underwater landscapes, one with the ocean, almost like a mermaid. Exploring the impressive faunas and floras of Coral Bay, known for its white sands and limestone headlands, you are floating weightlessly in the sea. Almost like in space, but way less cold and with amazing fishes surrounding you. Doesn't this sound amazing? Become a certified diver today and experience it by yourself!
The area of Coral Bay has been attracting divers for many years. Coral Bay situated 6km Noth of the city Paphos, known for its white sand and limestone headlands. Diving in the area is an amazing experience that no one should miss! Join Coral Bay Divers today, you won't regret it!
The PADI Open Water Scuba Diving course takes about 3-4 days. The course includes:
- Theory. Here you learn all you need to know about Scuba Diving for you to become the best diver possible!
- Dives. Learn how to dive by yourself. After this course, you will master diving like never before.
Please note that the course is performance based. Meaning in order to become a certified diver you have to meet the requirements.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive by yourself all around the world.
- To be able to fill up the air tanks, buy equipment and participate in other diving activities under the supervision of a certified diving master.
- The exact starting time of the course is to be decided with the instructor.
- The course if performance-based and therefore the length of it can depend. In order to become a certified diver, you also have to meet the requirements.
- Lunch and accommodation please organise yourself. Not included nor provided by the instructor.
The course includes:
- Multiple dives until you become a certified diver, capable of diving by yourself in the future.
- Theory for you to learn more about Scuba Diving.
- The certificate that you receive in the end.
- Water bottle