- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesItalian, English, German, Polish
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Come and enjoy a fun-filled outing with an exciting via ferrata excursion in the Bohemian Switzerland National Park. This excursion is open to all and no previous experience is needed, so what are you waiting for?!
Going on a great via ferrata excursion to add a dose of daring to your Czech holiday? Sure thing! Beginners will be taught how to move on this secured climbing route surrounded by stunning backdrops.
Experienced adventurers will enjoy up to 14 routes that range between 150 – 170 meters. No matter what your level, you'll get to take in the sumptuous panoramas from high in the air and appreciate the stunning Děčín Castle, which is located in Elbe Canyon.
The via ferrata is rightly called 'Into the haven' (Do Nebíčka). You'll be guided by a certified instructor who'll make sure you're not only safe but also have the time of your life! The entire outing lasts up to 2 hours.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Children under 30kg are allowed to climb only with a guide due to safety requirements.Special terms
Please note the price varies depending on the number of people booking:
- 1 person: €56 pp.
- 2 or more people: €36 pp.
- All necessary via ferrata gear
- Lesson on the basics of via ferrata
- Bottled water
- Climbing certificate
- Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions