- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Finnish
- Duration4 hrs
Join an evening snowmobile excursion into the Lappish wild. An expert guide will take you 3 hours where there is no light pollution followed with BBQ and drinks.
Guided into the darkness you will be chasing the northern lights as you go deeper and deeper into the lush Lappish forest. With the moonlight flickering through the trees, casting shadows during your adventure, you will be on a mission to find the mesmerizing northern lights. You will come to a break during your wonderful journey to sit down by a cozy fire and enjoy some warm refreshments, grilled sausages, and await the famous dancing lights in the sky.
The snowmobile trail will take you to the most beautiful places in the arctic circle area! The snowmobile excursion takes you to deep into the Rovaniemi wilderness. A guide will provide you safety instructions about the driving.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
2 adults share 1 snowmobile.
Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).Special terms
Pickups are made within 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Pickup and drop off at accommodations in Rovaniemi center (6 km radius).
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment (overall, boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava)
- Thermal overalls
- Sausages (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request) and beverages by open fire.
- Transfer back to your accommodation
- Pick up from accommodation
- Drivers license