- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 hr
- Opening seasons:
The TITCH skateboard school offers you skateboarding lessons in Aix-en-Provence to introduce you to the sport or improve your skills no matter your age and level!
Come have an intro lesson to skateboarding at TITCH Aix-en-Provence with experienced instructors! Skateboarding lessons are given by skaters with a very good practice of the discipline and even professionals.
Classes are in groups or private and last 1 hour. They take place on Wednesday in the Carcassonne skatepark.
The private course allows you to benefit from a personalized teaching and program adapted to your needs and level. It is recommended for riders who want to progress faster, reach an advanced technical level, increase their performance, or simply be alone with the teacher.
- You'll meet your teacher at the skatepark
- Presentation of the skatepark and the equipment (skateboard and helmet) that the school can lend you.
- The instructor will check your level and then the lesson will start!
- Beginners will learn to push forward, ride down their first ramp, balance on the board, etc. If you can already skate, you will learn your first tricks like the ollie - a jump performed by tapping the tail of the board on the ground -, the pop shuvit, and also ride on transition. If you have already mastered the ollie, you'll learn to grind (riding the curb), rail, or other surface using the trucks of the board.
Book now your lesson with the professional skateboarders of TITCH!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Minors must have authorisation from their parents.Special terms
You must be insured in case of accidents for a safe practice. Otherwise, you will not be able to participate.
Anyone who does not have a skateboard will be able to get one by the school as well as a helmet which is mandatory.
- Your skateboard
- Sports shoes and clothes
- Bottled water