- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Duration1 hr
- Opening seasons:
Whether you'd like a stroll in the air or a thrill like in a rollercoaster ride, your certified instructor will meet all your expectations! You're in for a memorable moment!
No specific level is required for a tandem flight! You simply need to be able to run a few metres to take off and be equipped with warm clothes and a good pair of trainers! Disabled people can join too since the school can provide an adapted armchair, specially designed for paragliding.
Paragliding is the funniest and easiest way of flying!
When it is time to take of, the instructor sets the wing on the slope and up in the air. You run a few metres to gain speed and you're off!
Once in the air the glider will go down progressively and you will fly at a speed of 25 to 40 km/h. To stay in the air longer and gain altitude, you can't cheat and use a motorised engine, it's all the skills of the pilot who needs to use thermal winds!
- Meet your instructor directly at the school
- Take the shuttle up to the take off point
- Briefing on the flight and equipment
- Take off for an amazing moment in the air above the Alpes!
- Land right next to the school
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made