- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
You have always dreamed to discover the mountains and their wonderful landscapes? You are a beginner or confirmed hiker and you wish to go on a hike for a day?
Go for it and follow Fabrice! He will take you up the mountains, in the heart of the Lignarre valley and you will be amazed by everything you discover!
The Alpe d’Huez ski resort belongs to the Grandes Rousses mountain range. Brace yourself for a personalized guiding in the middle of Oisans thanks to this a hike off the beaten tracks with untouched routes. You will walk in the snow and on ridges, you will cross frozen lakes. No need to be a high-level sportsman to participate in this activity but having some experience in mountain hiking is recommended!
This snowshoe hike is the perfect opportunity for you to discover Oisans' natural heritage, to study the surrounding fauna and flora, to learn more about geology and to admire the mountainous landsapes. You will walk in one part of l'Oisans moutain range, up to Vercors and Chartreuse.
The trip to the meeting point will be a 25-minute cable car ride.
In case of bad weather, another route can be arranged.
- Meeting in Alpe d'Huez ski resort
- Introduction of the group, giving out the equipment and ski passes, short brief about the safety rules
- Cable car transfer up to the staring point of the hike
- Mid-morning snack, trying out local products and lunch break
- Back to the cable car at 4.05pm, then back to Alpe d'Huez ski resort at 4.30pm.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Full hiking gear
- Ski passes
- Pic nic
- Warm clothes
- High shoes
- Drinks (1.5 liters of water)