- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Duration2-3 days
- Opening seasons:
The Simulation of Flight Incidents/Piloting course is an essential step in the global FFVL (French federation of free flight) progression training. If you have already validated at least the practical level of your pilot's license, you can go with the pros of Pegase & Particule and perfect your technique!
This course is accessible to pilots who wish to acquire the skills to fly at all times react in the right way in case of problems during a flight.
The course will enable you to practice with confidence train you to face any circumstances by being sure of yourself and your reactions: adopt the right attitude, recognize situations, manoeuver your glider according to a given situation... All this to ensure the safety of the pilots. These are the objectives of the SIV training.
- 3 to 4 flights per day on the Montmin site above Annecy's Lake.
- Invidualized briefing and debriefing. The progression is adapted to each pilot.
- For your safety, you will be equipped with a life jacket, a radio and sealing bags to protect your radio. In case of water landing, the security is ensured by a boat moving around the area and equipped with a powerful motor to minimize the time of intervention.
- Flights are filmed for debriefing.
- As to measure your progress, you will demystify maneuvering at a stronger inclination and develop an active controlling of the glider.
- You become aware of your limits and progression capacity. You also develop a capacity for self-assessment of your skills.
- If your level allows it, you will have access to advanced controlling techniques with an introduction to aerobatics.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
You will have a 2 day course around the magnificent paragliding site of Annecy's Lake.
There will not be time for resting during the 2 days and you'll need to bring a picnic to eat on site during practice.
The days will usually be adjusted to match the weather and wind conditions so you can practice safely and get your theoretical lessons when the wind gets too strong.
At the end of the course, you can get the videos of your flights.Objectives
- Manage technical piloting manoeuvers
- React with good measure during flight incidentsActivity requirements
Participants should not weigh more than 120 kilos.
You will need to have your own equipment (if you don't own any, you will need to contact your pro.)
You will need to present your first level certificate to prove you can follow this course.
All participants must bring a medical certificate from their doctor dated within the last 3 months stating that they are allowed to practice this activity.Special terms
1 to 2 people = €260 per pers.
3 to 5 people = €247 per pers.
From 6 people = €234 per pers.
Children will need a parental autorisation.
This activity is ill advised for pregnant women.
You will need to buy your insurances and your flying license on site.
- Specific security equipment
- Paragliding equipement
- Closed shoes
- Lunch & snacks
- Your paragliding equipment