- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, German, French
- Duration1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy an unforgettable tandem paragliding flight over the Annecy area and contemplate the stunning alpine landscapes below your feet!
The Annecy area is an incredible site with an easy aerology to enjoy a memorable trip in the air!
A short run on the take off the slope of Col de la Forclaz (Montmin) is enough to fly away gently, sitting comfortably in a harness installed in front of your pilot.
During your paragliding flight, you will soar slowly in the air and admire the wonderful panorama with Annecy on your right, the mountains around you and the lake under your feet! You'll also have the possibility to take control of the paraglider with the help of your instructor.
FBI Parapente offers several tandem flight options:
- "Aiglon" flight: A panoramic flight over Lake Annecy for children from 5 to 11 years old of 8 to 12 minutes (difference in altitude: 850m). It includes a first flying lesson.
- Panoramic flight: This is a panoramic flight of 8 to 12 min. above the lake for participants aged 12 and over. It includes a flight training course.
- Ascending flight: It's a flight of 15 to 25 min. in which your pilot will use the thermals to fly up in the air (difference in altitude: 850 to 1000m).
- Prestige flight: You will fly even more up in the air for 20 to 25 minutes (difference in altitude: 1000 to 1800m).
- Optimum flight: For 25 to 45 minutes, you'll soar higher and further with a view of the Aravis Mountains and Mont Blanc! (difference in altitude: 1200 to 2000m)
The pilot will take photos and 3 to 4 videos during the flight.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected