- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfrom 1 hr to 2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Come and enjoy the unique experience of a tandem paragliding flight over Lake Annecy from Col de la Forclaz.
Takamaka's team offers you shorter or longer flights ranging from 15 to more than 30 minutes, as well as flights with or without acrobatics.
You will fly in tandem with State-certified instructors (Alain, Fred, Bubu, Sébastien and Laurent) who have done more than 5,000 flights.
Among the flights offered, you can choose (among others):
- Discovery flight: You will take off from Col de Forclaz and discover the pleasure of flying over Lake Annecy and the mountains at 800 metres of altitude.
- Sensation flight: Discover acrobatic paragliding. After taking off and warming up to get used to this new sensation, your pilot will propose you a series of acrobatic tricks (tight turns, wing over, 360°)... Big thrills guaranteed!
- Sensation PLUS flight: It is the same as the Sensation flight but you will have the chance to pilot the paraglider.
- Performance flight: You will climb above the peaks higher than your take-off point and discover the sensations to wind the thermal.
- "Accro-fly" flight: After take-off and warm up to get used to the sensation of paragliding, your pilot will perform a series of acrobatic tricks: 360°, wing over, SAT and Helicopter.
- Prestige flight: This flight combines altitude and aerobatics for those who are looking for adrenaline.
- Cross-country flight: The pilot will use ascending currents and the flight will last more than 1 hour.
Programme of the activity:
- Your instructor will meet you at the runway of Doussard. You will then go together to the take-off site.
- Then, he explains you the instructions for the take-off: you just have to walk and not stop.
- You fly over Annecy, its lake, and the Col de la Forclaz before landing smoothly on the landing area by passing above the chalet.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected