- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
You already tried Via Ferrata and you know you love it... So why not try again as soon as possible with Camille, your expert guide!? He invites you to discover the via ferrata of Thones, a mere few miles from Annecy.
This Via Ferrata is divided into 3 parts of different difficulty levels that evolve progressively... but rest assured there are loopholes! The first part is by far the longest of the three. There are 2 possible loopholes during the course: 1 after the first part and 1 just before the ladder.
The via ferrata of Thones perfectly illustrates the style of the "Via Ferrata à la Française": proximity with the villages, very aerial, and of course very well equipped and secure!
Specificities of the via ferrata:
Difference in altitude: 255m
Approach walk: 5 minutes
Time of the via ferrata: 3 hours
Return time: 45 minutes
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- not fear heights
- have practiced via ferrata before
- be at least 1.40 metres tall
- All via ferrata equipment
- Mountain shoes
- Warm & light clothes (Gore Tex)