- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Be Free To Dive proposes incredible snorkelling excursions in Cap d'Antibes to explore the Pelagos sanctuary. This spot is a reserve for the Meditarrenean fauna and flora and the visibility underwater is particularly clear!
It is quite common in season to cross blue and white dolphins, pilot whales, or turtles, all this beautiful little world inhabits the Pelagos sanctuary. This protected area in agreement with France, Italy and the Principality of Monaco hosts a large number of marine mammals.
Be Free To Dive is pleased to help you discover this marine diversity! You will have adapted equipment that will enable you to exercise your sense of observation by learning to detect the different forms of lives at the heart of this rich ecosystem.
This fun activity is open to all, from 8 to 88 years old, you can share it with friends or family. The Be Free To Dive team will take the time to teach beginners the basics of snorkelling. The activity is supervised by a certified and experienced guide who will make it a point of honor that you are fully satisfied by this activity! He will be ready to share his passion and knowledge with you.
This snorkeling outing will help you become more aware of the preservation of this underwater world. Who knows ? You may become an active protector yourself by sharing your experience.
- The team welcomes you at the diving centre. They will then introduce you to the marine environment and give you practical advice on snorkeling.
- You will go by boat to the dive spot.
- You're up to immerse yourself in the water! The excursion time is adapted according to the ease of each and the marine conditions.
- Once the activity is over you will return to the centre to relax and debrief
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Participants must know how to swim.
You don't need a medical certificate however, if you're under 16 you must present an authorisation from your parents.
- All diving equipment
- Swimming costume
- Bottled water & snacks