- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, French, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
The Argensou canyon in the Montcalm Massif in Ariège is THE place to try canyoning for the first time.
The constant water flow and sunny weather in the Argensou canyon make it the perfect place for a family canyoning initiation. It is easily accessible, ideal for beginners and families with children above 8 years.
The lower part of the canyon has a lot to offer, with abseiling (up to 12m.), waterfalls (5 to 12 meters) and slides. You are guaranteed to have an unforgettable and fun experience with your loved ones in the heart of the Vicdessos valley!
At the end of this adventure, all of your family will be able to do abseiling thanks to your guide's counsel!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
– Preparation of the equipment: 30 min.
– Approach walk: 15 min.
– Descent: approx. 2 hours 30 min.
– Walk back: 10 min.
– 5 waterfalls up to 12m.
You do not have to know how to swim.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
The tariff applies to a group of 1 to 8 participants.
- All necessary canyoning gear
- Swimsuit (avoid shorts)
- Spare clothes
- If needed: glasses clip, long hair attached