- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Duration3.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
The Marc Canyon in the valley of Vicdessos is the perfect place to discover canyoning!
Its variety of obstacles will give you a grasp of the different characteristics of canyoning and will make you love it!
It is very easily accessible and you will definitely have a lot of fun with your friends or family. The canyon has a lot in store for you: ziplining, jumping, swimming, sliding...
Your guide will lead you through the route while showing you all the basic canyoning techniques both in vertical and aquatic environments.
– Preparation of the equipment: 30 min.
– Approach walk: 10 min.
– Descent: approx. 2 hours
– Walk back: 1 minute
This half-day excursion is ideal for families, companies, and bachelorette/bachelor parties!
The perfect intro to canyoning is just a click away!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Level 2 : From age 10 with rope techniquesActivity requirements
All participants must be able to swim and put their head underwater.
Minors must have authorisation from their parents.
Neoprene socks available from sizes 4 to 14.5 (UK size).
- All necessary canyoning gear (incl. shoes)
- Swimsuit (avoid shorts)
- Spare clothes
- If needed: glasses clip, long hair attached