- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, French, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
The cave of Siech in Ariège is the perfect place to explore the hidden treasures of the underground world. It has a lot to offer to its visitors!
The spot is accessible and at the same time very exciting; in other words, it's the perfect initiation to caving!
Your guide will show you all the basic techniques of horizontal caving, which will help you discover all of the hidden and remote spots of the cave. The cavity is full of surprises and you will learn a lot about caving - geology, hydrology, prehistory, fauna ...
You are guaranteed to have loads of fun with your friends and family!
What are you waiting for? Book your underground discovery now!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Level 1 to 2Special terms
Essential: long hair tied.
The tariff applies to a group of 1 to 8 participants.
- Speleo jumpsuit
- Helmet and lighting
- Boots (if size between 34/45)
- Long sleeved clothing, long legs (Int. Temp = 14 ° C)
- Shoes for the water or boots
- Energy bars (especially children)
- Small bottle of water