- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
This activity is for nature and animal lovers! No need to go Far North to have fun in the snow, Ariège is the perfect playground for mountain activities for you and your entire family!
This excursion looks like an expedition in the northern territory with the sled dogs leading the way! You will discover the wonderful landscapes covered in white and you might encounter animals living wild and free in the area. First, the sled dogs will take you for a ride then you will leave your footprints in the fresh snow during a snowshoeing excursion across the Pyrenees valleys.
Have you ever dreamed of living inside an igloo when you were young? Well now is the time to do it! The guide will teach you how to build your own, so be ready to have the most fun you will ever have!
This northern excursion combines 2 activities which means three times more fun! The guides are the nicest guys ever and they will be more than happy to make this the most incredible experience ever!
- Mushing excursion: 45 minutes
- Snowshoeing excursion from 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
During the day you will be able to enjoy a 45 minutes ride with the sled dogs followed by nearly 3 hours of a snowshoeing excursion along with the friendliest guides ever! They are caring and will be more than happy to share everything they know about the area with you.Itinerary
- Meeting at 8 am the Jouels pass, next to Foix. You will meet the sleddogs then spend some time with them just to get to know them and you will finally harness them.
- You will enjoy a 45 minutes ride out of the ski resort in the heart of the Pyrenees
- Lunch break
- Snowshoeing excursion beginning at 1.00 p.m
- The trip will end at 4 pm
- Equipment rental
- Professional liability insurance
- You'll receive a list of the equipment you need after the booking
- Snow equipment for your car