- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
For a new thrill on the ski slopes, go for a ride with the fat bikes!
Fat biking is a new way to explore the mountains and ride in the nature to discover new sensations. This oversized-tires mountain bike is perfect for riding on snow. It is a unique and very accessible activity that allows you to continue to pedal even when the snow covers the mountains!
Thanks to the ski lifts of the ski resort of Ax 3 Domaines, you will enjoy a ride down of more than 600 meters! This excursion is ideal for your first runs as it allows you to get acquainted with this bicycle!
Ride down for about 1.5 hours, 4 kilometers.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
You will meet your instructors around 4.15 pm and practice in small groups of max. 5 people.
After a short about the activity and the equipment, you go up the ski lifts to a 2000 metres altitude. You will then ride on the blue track of Bonascre in the forest on a 600 metres altitude difference!
The whole activity should last 1.5 hours.Activity requirements
All participants must:
- know how to ride a bike
- be able to ski down an easy slope
- be at least 1.40 metres
The price applies to a group of 1 to 5 participants.
- Fat bike
- Collective reparation kit
- Guide for the trip
- Ski lift pass
- Small backpack: bottled water & snacks
- A good pair of walking shoes
- Warm clothes (skiing clothes are ideal)
- Sunglasses or mask
- Thick gloves