- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 hr
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy 1-hour paragliding flight near the city of Foix in Ariege and admire the Pyrenees from the sky.
Foix is a city located in the Ariegedepartment, in southwestern France. It is a cultural city with a rich medieval history where you can discover a beautiful fortified castle built on a rock overlooking the city. You can also explore the wonderful Regional Park of the Ariege Pyrenees.
The meeting point for the tandem paragliding flight is in the Route du Prat d'Albis, in the south of the city. The take-off will take place at an altitude of 1,200 metres in the heart of the state forest of Foix.
From April to November, you can choose from 3 different options adapted to all:
- the child flight: 10 to 20 min for children aged under 12
- the 10 to 20-minute flight
- the 20 to 30-minute flight with an extra option for flying and acrobatics
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made