- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, French, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
The Ax Valley in Ariège offers an amazing opportunity to discover cliff climbing and all its techniques.
In the rock-school, you will learn all of the basics of belaying and climbing techniques and all that in half a day! It is perfect for beginners and families with children.
This activity is approachable by people with different levels and experience. Everyone can climb at their own pace and reach whatever height they are comfortable with.
Depending on your level and desires, you can learn the basics of abseiling or even lead climbing.
Book your first ever cliff climbing experience now!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
6a levelActivity requirements
For young children (under 7 years), one or two companions are advised with the group.Special terms
Please get in touch with the instructor after your booking is confirmed to arrange the meeting point.
The tariff applies to a group of 1 to 8 participants.
- Climbing shoes (in the limit of sizes and stock available)
- All necessary rock climbing gear
- Sneakers "near the foot" (avoid big shoes)
- Comfortable sportswear
- Solar cream
- Energy bars