Old Skullz Skateboard offers you great skateboarding lessons. If you are curious and enjoy discovering new spots, you will love riding in Old Skullz' five different skateparks, all located around Avignon!
Depending on your preferences, you can choose between the skateparks of Sorgues, l'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Avignon, Monteux and Châteauneuf-du-Pape. The skateparks range from 300 m² to 600m² and they all have the necessary modules for you to discover the discipline or to get better at it.
- Meeting in one of the skateparks depending on the starting time you will have chosen.
- Presentation to assess your level and to understand the objectives you want to achieve. If needed, presentation of the equipment.
- Warm-up followed by skateboarding exercices adapted to your level.
- Learn how to ride and move with a skateboard.
- Riding on inclined surfaces and learning different tricks (ollies, ...).
For intermediate levels
- You will perform your first grabs, kick flips, shovits, 50-50 ...
- You will ride down quarters, drop the pavements, work on the 360 flip, varial flip and nose grinds.
You will be guided throughout the whole session. The coach is here to show you how to position your feet, where to put your strength on the board, where to look etc...
At the end of the lesson, the instructor will debrief with you about your progress.
The club activities are supervised by state-certified instructors. Skateboarding lessons take place in the skateparks of the PACA region all year round, every day, either punctually or within courses during the holidays. This activity is for everyone from 4 to 69 years old!
5pm to 6pm – Sorgues skatepark
5pm-6pm – Isle-sur-la-Sorgue skatepark
2pm to 3pm – Avignon skatepark
3pm to 4pm – Avignon skatepark
4.30pm - 5.30pm - Monteux skatepark
5pm to 6pm – Châteauneuf-du-Pape skatepark
5pm to 6pm – Avignon skatepark