- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Kayaks are THE vessels to use when looking for white water thrills. They provide maximum stability and a smoother glide compared to its inflatable counterparts and also remains extremely manoeuvrable. Learning how to master tricky techniques of paddling a kayak is a necessary rite of passage in the art of white water kayaking.
With all your senses on alert, safety and solidarity are key words for this group activity practiced in natural surroundings. Team spirit is a must when you want to practice white water sports.
Kayaking for beginners - children and adults
Fun learning and basic navigation techniques in a safe environment are optimal in order to execute tricks in the river before going down an exhilarating descent.
Guaranteed to make you giggle with joy!
Intermediate level kayaking
You will be navigating on the Nives, Gaves or Rios. Your guide will accompany you to discover the local rivers, depending on the seasons a programme will be created for you.
·French side of Basque Country: Grande and petites Nives, Gaves de Soule
· Béarn: Gaves d'Oloron and d'Ossau
· Spanish side of Basque Country: Rios du Guipuzkoa and Navarre
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made