- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, Spanish, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
River rafting is one of the most thrilling and spectacular water sports around! It’s the perfect collective activity.
Guides can also easily jump aboard and assist you, meaning that its open to virtually anyone. A sensational and exhilarating ride - it can only leave you with a beaming smile on your face!
Every member of the crew participates with their very own paddle, under the guidance of a helmsman to help with navigation at the front of each raft. As the raft dips and bobs through the waters it becomes as much about direction as it is your balance, with each crew member adapting to help propel their vessel forward.
Activity: The activity lasts around two hours and 30 minutes, with a total of 90 minutes spent on the water.
- Arrival at the UR Bizia Rafting reception in Bidarray
- Equipment fitting and departure by pontoon.
- Safety brief with instructors before heading out onto the rapids.
- Debrief and return to reception.
Location: The Nive River meanders through lush green, rolling terrain across the southwest of France. The waters are tepid thanks to its 35-kilometre proximity to the Atlantic Ocean and the Bay of Biscay. The Class ll and Class lll rapids on the river are perfect for beginner and intermediate levels.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected