- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfrom full day to 5 days
- Opening seasons:
From the ground training to the first flights, learn to paraglide independently in Briançon in the Alps with an experienced instructor!
Learn to paraglide independently in Briançon in the Serre-Chevalier ski area.
You will learn ground control, inflating the canopy, walking it along the ground steering left and right. You'll also have video debriefing and theory about free flight. Once you control the paraglider, you'll be able to progress up the hill in stages, from level flights, straight at first then with some turns, then higher flights with controlled take offs, turns and spot landings.
Briançon Parapente offers several paragliding course options:
- Full day taster: a tandem discovery flight and an inflating workshop from 1 to 2 hours on the training slope.
- 2-day course: an introduction of 2 days to complete your ground training with theoretical lessons and the preparation for the first flight.
- 3-day course: a 3-day introduction if you have reached the level in school slope with a 1st great guided flight in radio by 2 instructors.
- 5-day course: a flight every morning from the 3rd day of training, and inflation workshop or theory in the afternoon.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected