- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French, Spanish
- Duration3.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Canyoning is the most authentic adventure sport you can practice, the perfect combination of adrenaline and a contact with nature. Vertical Emotions will take you to discover the amazing canyon of Les Anelles!
Sitting on the French side of the the Pyrenees, you can find the Albera Massif. Part of that massif is the Pic de Fontfrede, there a natural spring lies at the summit. That beautiful, crystal water source feeds small rivers and creeks that make fantastic canyons in the area, one of them being the Les Anelles canyon.
At the Eastern Pyrenees, Vertical Emotions offers you four hours of adrenaline pumping canyoning inside this outstanding Canyon. You will jump, swim, abseil and splash lots of water. By the end of the day, you'll be completely exhausted but with a huge smile oyourou face, lots of fun guaranteed!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- 6 abseiling areas,
- Jumps from 2m to 17m high
- Waterslides of 3m
- Waterfalls of 5m
Duration: 3 or 4 hour actively canyoning.
- 11:00-11:30 Walk to the river
- 11:30-15:30 Canyoning activity
- 15:30-16:00 Walk back to the car park
- 16:00-17:30 Small picnic at the end of activity
- 17:30-18:30 Return transfer to meeting point
All participants must be able to swim.Special terms
The prices change depending on the number of participants.
1 person: €160 per participant
2–3 people: €80 per participant
4–8 people: €60 per participant
9–15 people: €55 per participant
Minors must have authorization from their parents.
- All necessary equipment
- Photos and video
- Small snack
- Transportation to meeting point
- Footwear that can get wet
- Bottled water and snacks
- Identification or passport