- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the numerous aspects of the Gourg des Anelles canyon and its 4 beautiful abseiling, the largest of which is 30 meters! Get ready for a sporty activity!
Located in Céret in the Albères mountains (Pyrenées Orientales), the canyon of Gourg des Anelles offers many possibilities of jumps, natural slides, and rappelling.
In half a day, you will experience the different aspects of canyoning: jumps, natural slides, rappelling, walking in the river, etc. The canyon has ten waterfalls or so, and you'll abseil down four of them: one of 30m, one of 12m and two of 3 meters.
During the descent, you will be able to jump in chasms from 2 to 8 metres, to slide in natural toboggans and evolve in the bed of the river with atypical passages. The course is fun and varied and is for sports people who are not afraid of heights.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Reception and access to the site by car: 20 min.
Equipment: 15 min.
Approach walk: 15 min.
Canyoning course: 2 to 2.5 hours
Return walk: 30 min.
Taking off the equipment & end of the session: 30 min.
Difference in altitude: 200m+
Jumps from 2m to 10m
Slides from 2 to 8m
Rappelling: 3m, 12m, and 30m
- Minimum 145cm and 40kg
- Maximum 110kg
- Being able to swim 25m and put the head under water
- Not being afraid of heights
- Not having a medical contraindication to the practice of canyoning
- To be at least 12 y.o. for the excursions in June, July, August, and September
- To be at least 14 y.o. for the excursions in April, May, and October
- Activity subject to weather conditions
- 5mm full neoprene suit
- Neoprene socks
- Canyoning footwear
- Certified instructor
- Liability insurance
- Swimsuit & towel
- Water bottle & snacks
- Sports shoes