- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration8 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy a backcountry skiing day trip in Chamonix with a professional and expert mountain guide!
Chamonix is a unique place to practice freeriding thanks to the numerous and various extreme descents.
The guides of Pure Freeride Experience have many years of experience, which will guarantee you a safety ride.
The programme of the day cannot be planned in advance. There is no other way than finding the spot of they day than adapting to the last swnofall, the wind, the sun that warms up the snowpack... You will learn how to freeride quickly and properly!
You will have the opportunity to practice backcountry skiing on different types of trails (large curves, straights in the firs, etc.) and feel the amazing sensation of freedom.
Reminder of some backcountry skiing techniques
- In case of powder snow, you can evolve in big curves or small turns according to your level, to the degree of the slope, the thickness of the fresh snow, etc.
- To turn, you have to feel the rebound and the support on the snow.
- If there is a lot of fresh snow, don't forget to spread your weight on both feet.
- The support on your poles gives you the rhythm, so you must not neglect it.
- Also, do not forget to breathe!
You will live an unforgettable experience that will have you grinning from ear to ear!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Meeting at the departure point with a cup of coffee
- Briefing about the safety rules and the programme of the day
- Backcountry skiing excursion for about 7 hours with your guide
- Back to Chamonix and debriefing with a glass of beer.
Please note that this activity is weather dependent. If they are not good, you will go skiing into the forest in the Flégère, Tour or Brévent.
A good experience in backcountry skiing is required to participate.
- Expert guide
- Ski lift tickets
- ABS, transceiver, shovel probe
- Ski suit and equipment (pair of ski, helmet)
- Warm clothing
- Bottled water and lunch