- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
The Vallée Blanche offers 360° spectacular views! Your exceptional descent of the Vallee Blanche will be an unforgettable day surrounded by panoramas like never before!
You will start your excursion with a cable car ride up to Aiguille du Midi, which is located at an altitude of 3,800 metres. You'll then ski down the famous Vallée Blanche with your expert guide at your side. Sébastien offers you the benefit of his years of experience and teaches you how to be one with the snow. Together you’ll discover the Vallée Blanche and the Grands Montets of Chamonix.
Over the course of your excursion you will have skied 17 km and dropped 2,800 metres in altitude.
The unpredictable snow and weather conditions will bring out your creative side. The slopes are never the same and there is no across the board method that can be adopted for these natural sloping playgrounds, which is why all participants must have at least a little experience in backcountry skiing.
Groups are limited to 8 people maximum, enabling Sebastien to provide you with as much tailor-made advice and guidance as possible.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- You will meet your instructor at 8.45 in Chamonix (at the meeting point confirmed the evening before the activity)
- You will use the cable car to go up Aiguille du Midi
- Then you'll descend the Vallée Blanche with your instructor guiding you along the way
You can probably do 2 different descents of the Vallée Blanche during this excursion.
- Avalanche transceiver
- Meals for you and your guide
- Cable car pass