- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Are you longing for fresh snow and new horizons? Then go fo a freeriding day trip with a professional mountain guide who will take you on the most remote slopes!
Romain knows that all backcountry slopes are not as fun. Therefore, he seeks quality before anything else and makes sure to always find excursions during which you enjoy yourself to the fullest!
He has been riding for twenty years and will be able to help you improve your techniques if you need him to or help you find the equipment suited to your style.
Chamonix is a renowned resort for off-piste skiing, whether you are a beginner or already an advanced level freerider, you are sure to find the golden ticket! On glaciers or not, itineraries are varied and downhill times quite long (up to 2500m of altitude difference). If you feel like it, you will be able to find steep slopes and challenge yourself on uneven terrains!
Chamonix has many fabulous riding options
- From Grands Montets: Face Nord, Glacier, Pas de Chèvre
- From Aiguille du Midi: Envers du Plan
- From Helbronner (on the italian side): Glacier de Toule
- Tour descents of Posettes and Trient, Couloirs du Brévent are recommanded for snowboarding
If you are sporty enough, the possibilities are quite infinite!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
- Meet up at 8.30 am to decide the itinerary
- You're off to ride around the spots of Tours, Brévant, Grands Montets, Aiguille du Midi, Courmayeur... All morning.
- Lunch break: either sandwiches or a restaurant, as you wish
- More and more fresh snow
- Get back to where you started around 4.30 pm for a last drink and debrief
All participants must be advanced skiers even if they never went on backcountry slopes.
- Guide for the day
- Security kit
- Ski lift pass
- Equipment rental
- Backpack with snacks and bottled water
- All your skiing equipment and clothes