- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Lionel introduces you to freestyle snowboarding in the Chamonix valley, in the heart of the Mont Blanc massif and the Aiguilles Rouges mountain range.
There's no need to introduce the Chamonix ski resort anymore, this spot is simply ideal for all possible and impossible extreme sports!
If you're a fan of snowboarding and you're looking for a way to practice something new, freestyle snowboarding is the key! Freestyle snowboarding combines snowboarding techniques with acrobatics. The goal is to achieve the maximum possible aerial figures. Learn to ride switch, do ollies, grabs and 180°... Freestyle snowboarding is always going higher and getting as much sensation as possible!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Participants must already be trained snowboarders (intermediate level minimum) to practice this activity.
- Training with a certified instructor
- Ski lift pass
- Bottled water & snacks
- Money for the ski lift pass