- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfrom 1 half day to full day
- Opening seasons:
Xavier Gadart invites you to go on a snowshoeing excursion around Chamonix for 3 or 5 hours at a slow pace, with an exceptional panorama of the Mont Blanc massif!
The snowy mountain is a world of fragile & ephemeral beauty, with a very particular atmosphere. Progressing along a ridge, making your trails in the snow, climbing a summit... From the discovery walk to the ascension scale, snowshoeing is accessible to all and opens up countless opportunities to travel the winter mountains.
Whether you are a beginner or a confirmed athlete, you will share the pleasure of being "up there"! And if some routes require good skills, the most beautiful ones are often accessible to the greatest number of people.
Depending on the conditions, you will discover a summit or Belvedere around Chamonix: Chalet Chailloux or Aiguillette des Houches, Alpage de la Loriaz, Mont Truc & the chalets of Miage, Ayères, Posettes...
Xavier offers you a half or full day snowshoeing excursion:
- Half-day excursion: walk of 2-3 hours and around 300m of ascending elevation.
- Full day excursion: walk of 4-5 hours and around 800m of ascending elevation.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made