- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, German
- Duration3 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Learn and practice off-piste skiing or snowboarding with the trained and experienced guides from the First Tracks school in Courchevel!
Located in the Tarentaise Valley in Savoie, Courchevel is part of the 3 Vallées ski area. Nestled in the heart of the Alps, the 6 villages of the resort are connected by lifts or free shuttles.
For this half-day backcountry skiing (orsnowboarding), you'll get off the beaten track to discover a parallel universe of calm, solitude and beauty, with breathtaking snow-covered peaks scattered with virgin slopes!
Your guide will take you to the best off-piste routes in the skiing area! Slopes vary in length and difficulty - he'll choose runs that suit your ability, boost confidence and reduce fatigue.
Program: The instructor will check your level to define your needs and desires. The session will take place on the ski area and you'll often ride outside marked trails.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
You must be able to ski black runs.Special terms
Price is per group (1 to 6 pax) and varies according to the season:
- Low season (17/11-22/12; 13 to 26/01; 14/04-05/05): €198
- Mid-season (23 to 29/12; 06 to 12/01; 27/01-16/02; 24/02-13/04): €228
- High season (30/12-05-01; 17 to 23/02): €258
- Avalanche transceiver, shovel, and probe
- Ski lift pass
- Avalanche airbag
- Ski goggles
- Water bottled & snacks
- Ski outfit