- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Chute Libre Dordogne situated at Domme (close to Sarlat) proposes both tandem skydives and skydiving courses.
The tandem skydives take place above the Vallée de la Dordogne, an area classed as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, as it houses 15 World Heritage Sites.
- At your arrival at the aerodrome of Domme you will complete all the necessary paperwork and meet the Chute Libre team
- You will then be briefed for 15 minutes about correct body positioning, before, during and after the skydive and the security regulations
- You will then make your way to the plane, it will take you (approx.) 20 minutes to climb up to an altitude of 3,500 metres – giving you ample opportunity to take in the breath-taking scenery
- Then it’s the moment of truth! You will jump, free-falling for 45 seconds at 200 km/h
- Your instructor will then open the parachute and you will fly under the canopy for 5 – 10 minutes, enjoying the buzz of being in the air
- You will land gently thanks to the expertise and know-how of your instructor
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Discover the exhilarating thrills of being in the air.Activity requirements
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must not weigh more than 90 kgs
Please contact Patrick to confirm your meeting time.
Depending on the weather conditions your skydive may be delayed or postponed.
You have the option of obtaining photos or a video of your skydive - please speak to Patrick directly about this option.
- All necessary skydiving gear
- Drinks & snacks