- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy a backcountry skiing or snowboarding day trip in the ski area of Flaine (Grand Massif) in the Alps with a professional instructor!
The private guiding of an instructor for the day aims to offer you a special moment in the mountains, guided by a passionate professional who'll have plenty of time to share his technical knowledge and passion for the mountains and the fabulous Grand Massif ski resort.
Your day begins at the Black Side store in Flaine at 9 am. After a safety briefing, you leave per group of 1 to 5 people with your instructor. With his big expertise in the area, he'll choose the less traveled and wildest off-piste routes.
The routes, depending on the level of the group, are located in wild combes of between 1,400 and 2,500 metres of altitude. With guaranteed snow, Grand Massif Aventure offers all types of orientation and type of routes (Alpine, forest...).
The excursions depend on your level:
· Discovery: good skier discovering the activity
· Fun: good skier with experience of the activity
· Expert: very good skier, good physical condition
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Being able to ski black runsSpecial terms
Price varies according to the number of participants:
- 1 pax: €450
- 2 pax: €230 pp.
- 3 pax: €165 pp.
- 4 pax: €125 pp.
- 5 pax: €110 pp.
5mins video editing = 75 euros
- Mountain guide
- Airbag backpack
- Transceiver, shovel, probe
- GoPro images
- Ski lift pass
- Video editing
- Your off-piste ski/snowboard equipment
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Sun protections
- Lunch, bottled water, and snacks